Halloween Party (DIY) Photo Props

So what do people usually do at parties, especially Halloween Parties? Take pictures right? We all want to take shots of those memories for reminiscing later on and we all know that Halloween pictures are the best, but we also know that without fail each year, there will be those that come without a costume on.


 So today I will be sharing with you on how I created these cool Photo Props, made especially with these costume-less guests in mind. It's easy, extremely affordable, and the memories will be priceless!
I got this idea from a Martha Stewart Photo Props Package at Micheals, that costs $20.00. I knew I could make them for cheaper and I did. These 3 sets of props cost me $0 to make, because I had everything I needed laying around at home. SUPER SCORE!

Materials I used:

- Wooden Skewers
- Card Stock Paper (Colors vary depending on what you want to make)
-or- 
Construction paper
-Glitter (Colors vary depending on what you want to make)
-Glue (Elmers kids glue works fine)
- Tape

Even if you do not have any of these laying around the house, you can get them all for less than $20.00, AND you get bragging rights for creating them all from scratch! 

Please enjoy this video!
Happy Wandering! Alice


Other Halloween DIY Projects (Click on provided links):


Halloween Party Favors (TBA)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review