Disney: Minnie Mouse Makeup Tutorial


I always wanted to do a Minnie Mouse look and I know that this will not be my last! I remember back in the day, Minnie has this sassiness to her that keeps Mickey on his feet. I prefer that Minnie versus the overly sweet Minnie of today, but even so I just love her look and I hope you enjoy my recreation of the look too (human version).




Products used in this look:

-L'oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing towelettes
-e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer -Brightening Lavender
-e.l.f BB Cream spf 20
-e.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer - Light
-Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finsisher
-Urban Decay Naked3 Palette
-Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner -Blackest Black
-Klean Color Eyeliner Precision -Waterproof- Black
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
-Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Color
-L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
-e.l.f HD Blush -Diva
-Studio Gear Cosmetics - Romance - Complete Color
-Wet N Wild "Glassy Gloss" Lip Gel
-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - Incandescent




Other related posts:

To see how I made Minnie's Costume, which includes the Minnie Mouse Ears, the gloves, and the Polka Dot ears, CLICK, here. 

To see the Behind the Makings (BTM) of this entire look, CLICK, here. 








Please enjoy the video!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Thank you for this lovely video!
    I love the result!
    You look really like a pretty Minnie Mouse!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review