Face Primers: Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel


Yes, this is meant for the woman's delicate areas, like the Bikini Area, inner thighs, arm pits & breast, but whoever discovered that this could be used as a face primer is a genius. I admit, it took quite a bit of time before I purchased this because of its label, but now that I have tried it, I find myself really like it!

Okay, it's not the best primer I have ever used, but it is a good primer and the price is just the cherry on the top. You get 1.5 oz for $5.98.

It is non-greasy, fragrance free, non-irritating, non-straining, & dries to a silky finish and since it is made specifically for the more delicate parts of the body, it is great for sensitive skin.


My favorite part about this gel is the finish of it. The gel turns to a smooth powder finish. It leaves your skin soft and smooth, creating a great layer for the rest of your makeup to glide over.


This is actually quite hard to find. I went to Walgreens, CVS, Target, and I finally found it at Walmart.  So if you are interested in getting a great face primer at a great price, you may need to go on quite a hunt find it, but I promise it is completely worth it and it is multi-functional!

I give this product a 5.0 out of 5.0.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Thank you for this lovely review!
    It s always nice to discover new products via your great posts!
    Have a fab weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review