Shower Products: Nivea Smoothing In-Shower Skin Conditioner Review

It's hard to stick to a beauty regime when there are so many steps that you need to do every single day. You need to moisturize, tone, scrub, bath, and the list keeps on going. That is why...well in my case...I would skip a step or two every other day and applying body lotion is number one of the list.

So when I heard about this in-shower conditioner or lotion that Nivea came out with, I thought, problem solved!

Even Nivea claims that it is designed to be a more convenient way to moisturize. You don't have to step out of the shower. After cleansing your body with your usual soap or body wash, just slather this on. The water activates the lotion to immediately moisturize your skin, and voila, you are done.

But does it really save me time? Not really. The only time I am saving is that I don't have to take the time to rub the lotion into my skin after I'm dried off from my shower. Using this In-Shower Lotion, all you need to do is rinse as you apply. However, it doesn't mean this product allows me to skip a step out of my routine. It just changed the location of where I moisturize my skin. And I still find myself skipping this step time from time as well.


Instructions
I also bet you don't really care if it saves me time or not, as much as, if the product actually does moisturize my skin at such a low-contact time period. It does, and I actually do notice the difference when I get out of the shower and am drying myself off. My skin has this heaviness to it that lotions give you when you put lotion on. It's hard to explain, but my skin feels velvety skin once it's dry. It doesn't have a stickiness to it, but it also has that lotiony-grip that I'm sure you've experienced when you have lotion on.

Nivea has three lotions available for three different skin types: Normal(Hydrating), Dry (Smoothing) and very Dry (Nourishing). I bought the Smoothing In-Shower Skin Conditioner which I am pretty happy about. My legs are always dry.

It's something new to try out in the cosmetics world, and I recommend you in giving it a try just to see if you like this better than regular lotions, especially when body moisturizing is sometimes an inconvenience, this may be a better alternative. It retail at $5.99 to $7.99, and Nivea usually go on sale or have a coupon for it in drugstores, so it won't hurt the wallet.

Happy Wandering!
Alice

Comments

  1. Thank you for this lovely review!
    It looks like a great product,and I really love the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HBW stands for Health and Beauty wellness . The various services and Brands Owned BY HBW group of companies are available here only at hbwgurgaon.com. HBW Group of Companies features e commerce ventures , Social networking ventures , real estate sale support services , review of awesomebazar , Buy Franchise online Jobs in Delhi , IT enabled services such as online travel booking and mobile recharge . Find At http://www.hbwgurgaon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review