Eyeshadow Palettes: L'oreal Colour Riche La Palette Nude2 Review

This beautiful 10-pan eyeshadow palette is inspired by designer's "Must Haves" and of course, neutrals are on the list of desires! Who doesn't like a good neutral palette! And this is exactly what L'oreal created; two neutral, everyday wearable eyeshadow palette.

These palettes are priced at $19.99 and are available in two different sets. Set 1 is called Nude 1; full of bronzy, warm tone shadows, and Set 2 is called Nude 2; where you will find the cool taupes and purples. They are set up very much like the Urban Decay Naked and Naked2 palettes. So I used the UD palettes as my reference on which one to buy, and since I like the Naked2 palette a lot more, I bought the L'oreal La Palette Nude2.

The quality of these shadows are amazing! They are well worth their $20 price mark. Each shadow is soft and easy to blend, with little to no fall out. The pigmentation is beautiful too! The dark shadows are dark and lushes, while the lighter shadows are soft, perfect as a highlight or transitional shade. All the colors work beautifully together, and compliment each other well. These shadows also last all day! I wore these shadows for a good 10 hours one day and at the end of the day, they still looked as great as they did the moment I put them on.

(If you are interested in seeing a tutorial on a look I did using this palette, click on the link provided!)


What I really like about this palette is the amount of matte shadows available. Out of the 10 eyeshadows, there are 6 matte shades, and the rest are a soft shimmers. 

This is a great palette to have especially if you have been wanting the Urban Decay Naked palettes, the L'oreal's La Palette Nudes are a great, affordable alternative and may I even dare to say, it is even better than the Urban Decay palettes! I find L'oreal shadows to be more easy to work with and I can see those who are just starting out with makeup being able to create looks without any trouble right away because it is not hard to come up with a look since the colors work wonderfully together, and if you do get stuck, on the back of the palette are four eye looks laid out for you to use as a guide.

I really cannot see anything wrong with this palette or anything wrong with the Nude1 palette, even though I have not tried that palette yet, I would still recommend it. This is a yes in my book! 5.0 out of 5.0! Can I even give it a 6.0?

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Wonderful palette!
    thank you for this lovely review.Nice shades.
    Wish you a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming by love! Have a great weekend too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review