Skincare: Ole Henriksen "Invigorating Night Treatment" Review

 "It's an overnight treatment that accelerates cell turnover to dramatically smooth the texture and fine lines of your skin. It also evens skinniness and minimizes the appearance of pores."
                                                    -Description taken from "invigorating night gel" Ole Henriksen-



WOW! I really like the sound of that description! I also like the color of the packaging, Green, which to me signifies renewal and refreshness, and since there is a special deal of $22.50 to try out this treatment, as well as, the other two of Ole Henriksen's 3 little wonders for the skin, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to give this intriguing night treatment a try and see if I like it.


This treatment is quite thin and dries extremely fast, so I learned how to spread out the product to cover more skin before it dries, without wasting more product than necessary.

The first few times I used this, my skin peeled. I didn't worry too much about it, since this treatment contains a 12 source AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) including glycolic, lactic, and citric acids, that are known to take or rub off dead skin cells at the surface of your skin, leaving perfectly, healthy skin behind. That is why after using a product containing AHA, your skin feels soft and smooth.

The treatment also contains Algae Extract that nourishes the skin with vitamins and minerals. Maybe that is why this gel product feels so soothing to my skin when I applying it on. It also contains Mucopolysaccharides that binds moisture and provides superior hydration. However, I wouldn't just use this and call it a night. I put on a moisturizer after I use this treatment.

I have been using this product for the past two months now, and I have to say, my skin feels like a dream. I wouldn't go as far as claiming it is as soft as a baby's, but it is quite soft, and my monthly skin issues are at a minimal, especially around my hairline.

I would recommend this treatment. I see the results. The only thing is the price. This is not your drugstore priced face treatment. In fact, it is quite up there in price, at $45.00 for 1.7 fl oz, but FYI, my little 0.25 fl oz lasted me for a good month. So a full size will definitely last me a good 4-6 months. Ole Henriksen skincare products also come in Kits at a value price (that's how I started my obsession & I linked the one I bought  here too for you), and you can find the brand at Sephora stores or online.

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review