Collections: Physicians Formula Multi-Tasking Miracle Super BB KIt Review

If you see this face kit at Target, and you are around the Light/Medium skintone range, 


This Super BB Multi-Tasking Miracle set comes with a BB Concealer, a BB Powder, and a BB Cream.  Individually, the Concealer is $12.95, the BB Cream is $14.95, and the Powder is $13.95, that is a total of $41.85! So buying this set is well worth its value! 

And they don't call these products "SUPER BB" for nothing.  The formula of these products are wonderful individually, but together, they are a match made in heaven. I usually am wary about layering face products like these together because I always come out with a cake face. However, with this set, I did not get that heaviness that I usually feel when I layer on top of layer of face makeup. My skin also looks flawless! Individually, each piece to this puzzle gives a light coverage, but together, they create this flawless, velvety, pore-less canvas that really blew my mind away. I could really see the difference about my nose area, where I have the most problems with pores. 

I do get a bit shiny throughout the day, and usually I would use a blotting sheet, but I wanted to test out the Super BB Powder a bit more and see if touching up with it will (1) control my shine, without (2) make my face look cakey. I also used a fan brush to apply the powder to have better control of how much I powder on, and lo and behold, the powder took away my shine, and there was not cake! How wonderful! I am really liking this! 

Product Breakdown:

SUPER BB CONCEALER: -$12.95-
Easily my favorite of the three. It fits my skin-tone to the tee and it is moisturizing and blends wonderfully around my eye area without creasing. I don't really like twist-up brushes but that is the only thing that irks me. If I had to recommend one of the three for you to try, it would be this concealer.
SUPER BB POWDER: -$13.95-
Usually, in my experience with colored face powders like this, I do not like to use it to set any BB Creams or foundations because it applies too heavily, creating a heavy coverage that I do not like. So I was surprised to find that this powder is incredibly finely-milled. It actually act as a great setting powder, because it doesn't feel heavy and it takes away shine. It also contains SPF 30.

Use this with the Super BB Concealer to create a soft and natural look.

SUPER BB Cream: -$14.95-
Not bad at all. Coverage is light with a dewy finish and it contains SPF 30.

Believe it or not, as much as I love BB Creams, this is my least favorite of the three. The main reason is the color. It is a tad bit dark for me, but that's not the problem. The problem is that it oxidizes a bit, where the color turns a bit darker on the orange side within an hour or two of wear. I am sure I would not notice it as much if I am a bit tanner, but right now, I am going to stay away from it until September where the cooler days come back (since for me, hot, summer weather is not a good mix with BB Creams) and I will still have my summer glow.

Overall verdict? 4.5 out of 5.0
Happy Wandering! Alice










Comments

  1. Thank you for this lovely review!
    I discover a new brand with great products.
    Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review