Toners: Lumene "Bright Touch Refreshing Toner" Review

I never gave a hoot about face toners before. I never thought it would make a difference to my skin until I researched more about it. Toners happen to be one of the most important steps in a skincare regime. It removes whatever dirt or oils left on the skin that cleansers don't take off, and in return minimizes the appearance of pores. It also rebalances the pH levels of the skin, which is extremely important for those that have acne prone skin. It is also a great skin refresher.

So the toner I have been using of late is the Lumene "Bright Touch Refreshing Toner" for Normal/Combination Skin. I use it every night after I cleanse my face and I have been really enjoying it.

It is so easy to use and it does take off whatever makeup or dirt that is left on my skin that a makeup wipe and face wash don't take off. My face feels so refreshed after each use.

Lumene Claims that "This refreshing toner is formulated to perfect your skin cleaning leaving skin perfectly clean, bright and radiant. Detoxifying, unique Arctic Cloudberry nectar helps to boost your skin's natural brightness."

I love how easy it is to glide on a toner knowing it is rebalancing my skin and cleaning out my pores. I can actually feel it happening because my skin will feel a bit warmer after application and stays warm for a good minute as the product works its magic. Once the warming effect dissipates, my skin feels refreshed and clean.


I am never going back to not using a toner. I see the importance of it now and the Lumene Bright Touch refreshing Toner justified a toner's importance in a skin regime.

In fact this is my second bottle and I am planning on repurchasing a third bottle.

What toners do you use? Any Recommendations? I am planning on venturing out and trying new brands for fall season.

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review