(Collab) Shaaanxo x BH Cosmetics 18 Color Eye & Lip Palette Review

Yes, it's another Beauty YouTuber & Brand Collaborated Makeup Palette. These are really my guilty pleasures because I know that most of these products are no different than what the company already offers, just with a fancy name and a few dollars more, but I can't help but keep buying them. 

1) I like support my fellow YouTubers, and 
2) I'm just down right curious.

So today I have the Shaaanxo x BH Cosmetics 18 Color Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette to share with you.

This palette is a double-sided palette, where one side contains nine eyeshadows, and the other side contains nine lipstick colors. This 18 Color Palette retails at $14.50 and you can buy this at the BH Cosmetics website.

Let's take a closer look at the eyeshadows first!

I have never been disappointed with the blendabilty, the pigmentation, or the wear time of BH Cosmetics' eyeshadows, and these eyeshadows within this palette are just the same great quality. There is a decent range of mattes and shimmers in this palette, giving the palette a great balance for a variety of eye looks.

RELATED VIDEO: [1st Impressions] Tutorial using Shaaanxo x BH Cosmetics 18 Color Eye & Lip Palette & Review

Now let's look at the nine lipsticks.

The colors are beautiful. They are creamy, moisturizing, and glided on the lips effortlessly. However, they lasted about a good hour before the color starts disappearing. Since it is part of a larger palette, it's not ideal to carry around with you to reapply the colors. Because of that, I don't find this side of the palette to be too desirable. I might have to depot these and place them in a smaller palette in order to use them more. 

NOTE: (Depotting these lip colors, as well as, the eyeshadows are not going to be hard either, because the pots are already wobbly in the palette. Another thing that irked me a little about this palette.)

Overall, I am happy with the colors within this palette. It was definitely fun to play with, and I am sure I will use this again for more sweet and polished looks, but not for touching up.

Have you tried this collaborated makeup palette between Shannon, the amazing New Zealand YouTuber and BH Cosmetics yet? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Click, to read more post on BH Cosmetics products!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review