"Goddess" the Eyeshadow Palette by: Ashley Tisdale

Hey everyone! Meet Goddess, an Eyeshadow Palette by Ashley Tisdale and Bh Cosmetics. If you aren't aware, Ashley Tisdale started a makeup line called, Illuminate, with the help of Bh Cosmetics, and Goddess is one of her newer eyeshadow palettes. 

This eyeshadow Palette retails at $12.99, and it comes with 9 eyeshadows and 3 cheek highlights.
I, personally, love the love the way this palette is set up more so than her other two eyeshadow palettes "Beach Goddess" and "Night Goddess". There are three distinct sections, making it easy to create three completely different looks.


The shadows are everything I expected of Bh Cosmetics eyeshadows. The colors are smooth, decently pigmented, and blended out great. The only thing I noticed, that drives me crazy, is every time I apply these shadows to my lower lash line, the shadows tend to smudge within a few hours, leaving me looking like I slept in my makeup. 

The highlights are very pigmented. "Kayla" was the only highlight I like on my cheekbones. The other two were not the right shades for my skin tone, but they work great as a highlight on the eyes and as an eyeshadow topper. 

Overall, this was a decent eyeshadow palette. The looks that came out of this palette were beautiful.
Have you tried any of Ashley Tisdale Illuminate Eyeshadow Palettes before? What are you thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review