Urban Decay Just Brought on the HEAT!

The Naked Fifth palette is here! Whose screaming silently in their heads at the moment? I know I did a notable squeal of delight when I saw a picture of this on TrendMood's instagram! I am a huge fan of Urban Decay's Naked Eyeshadow Palettes and have been purchasing every single one that has come out to date. So of course, I got my hands on the fifth palette.

This my fellow beauty lovers, is the Urban Decay Naked HEAT Eyeshadow Palette. Isn't she hot!


This palette retails at $54.00, and it includes 12 Amber-hued eyeshadows inspired by flames and embers. I am absolutely in love with these terra-cotta oranges and brick reds shadows. Although, a lot of these shadows resemble each other quite a bit, especially when blended; the eye looks that come out of the eyeshadow palette are just beautiful. And of course, the quality is just a superb as the quality in past Naked Eyeshadow Palettes.

Here are swatches of the eyeshadows. See for yourself if you like the shade range of this palette.
(Left to Right): Ounce (Ivory Shimmer), Chaser (Light Nude Matte), Sauced (Soft Terra-cotta Matte), Low Blow (Brown Matte), Lumber (Copper Shimmer w/ Gold Pearl Shift), He Devil (Burnt Red Matte), Dirty Talk (Metallic Burnt Red), Scorched (Deep Red Metallic w/ Gold Micro-Shimmer), Cayenne (Deep Terra-cotte Matte), Ashes (Deep Reddish-Brown Matte), Ember (Deep Metallic Copper Burgundy)


I love that they decided to return to the boxy, plastic casing they used in the their last palette, the Naked Smoky. This type of see-through casing allows for more layers and dimensions in the design. It truly looks like magical flames glowing from within its casing. The packaging is very well-done. 

Like all the Naked Palettes, this palette also come with a double-ended eyeshadow brush that is usable and great quality.

You probably already guessed my thoughts and feels of this palette. Yes, I love it. Yes, I am a bit bias when it comes to Urban Decay. And Yes, I will purchase the next Naked Palette. 

What are your thoughts on the New Naked Palette? Do you love it? Or are you over it? Let me know in the comment! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Click, to read more posts on the URBAN DECAY NAKED EYESHADOW PALETTES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review