Hot or Not: L'oreal Infallible Pro Collection



L'oreal came out with whole new Pro Collection for their Infallible Line early this 2015. The whole line seemed to be well received throughout the beauty community for I heard nothing but raves and excitement for all these products. So I knew that I had to try out this line and see what all the rave is about. There are a total of four different products: A foundation, a powder, a setting spray, and a lip color line. 
Let's talk at these four products more in-depth, shall we?


Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
$12.99, 12 Available Shades

This foundation has a Light to Medium coverage with a Matte Finish that will last all day. This is not a good foundation for those that have dry skin. Make sure to moisturize your face properly and use a good primer to keep your face from looking dry and cakey.

For a more in-depth review, click here.
I rate this 3.5 out of 5.0.



Infallible Pro-Matte Powder
$12.99, 8 Available Shades 

A nice, light-weight powder that makes a great setting powder because the powder will suck up all the oil from your skin. Be careful when applying too much or it can look cakey.

I also would not consider this a 16-hr wear powder. I noticed when using this as a blotting powder, I would need to touch up again after a few hours or so. I rate this 3.0 out of 5.0.




Infallible Pro-Last LipColor
$12.99, 24 Available Shades

Needless to say, I really am not a fan of this lipColor. It applies patchy and does not last the 24 hr wear it promises. For a full review, click here. I rate this a 1.0 out of 5.0.



Infallible Pro-Spray & Set
$16.99, 3.4 fl oz.

It's about time that the drugstore has something like this! This works wonderfully for extending your face makeup (foundation, blush, etc.) but it varies from different eye makeup products. If I use a mascara that tends to already smudge, this spray won't stop it from smudging. 

The spray mechanism can get jammed but when it's not the mist it spritz out is fine and even. I rate this a 4.0 out of 5.0.

There are quite a few gems within this collection. I highly recommend the Infallible Pro-Spray & Set, especially if you have been curious about the Urban Decay Setting Sprays. The Pro-Matte Foundation is also not bad, I can see myself using it a lot for Summer. 

I am hoping L'oreal will expand this collection with their infallible line! Maybe come out with a dewy foundation and powder, as well as, mascaras and eyeliners. The whole bonanza! 

Happy Wandering! Alice





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review