Tutorial: "Marsala" Color of the Year Makeup

I missed out on last year's Pantone Color of the Year (Orchid), and I told myself that I was not going to miss out on 2015's Color of the Year, and what a beautiful color it is, "Marsala". The color looks like wine at first glance, but when you look closer, there is a beautiful jewel tone  brownness to it. 


Unfortunately, I did not jump on Sephora + Pantone Universe Marsala Collection when it first came out and lost the opportunity to buy the lipstick and eyeshadow palette, but luckily I was able to get my hands on the Marsala Layering Lip Crayon Set and Marsala Metalshine Liquid Liner, which was what inspired today's makeup look. For a full video tutorial on this look, please click on the link provided.

I hope you enjoyed this look!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review