Tutorial: 2 "Nuetral" Looks feat. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette

Requested by: Ruchi Mhatre

Hi everyone! Today I have a two for one post for you. It's two simple neutral eye-looks using Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. They are perfect for everyday wear for casual to professional settings.


If you are interested in seeing how I created both looks, here is a link to my video tutorial. 
All the eyeshadows I used for both looks are from the Naked2 Palette.


The first eye look is your more simple, everyday neutral eye. 


The shadows I used for this look are: 


Foxy - cream bisque with matte finish)

I applied this shadow all over the lids and up to the brow bone.


Tease - creamy pale brown with matte finish

I applied this shadow on my crease and blended it out.



Busted - deep brown with shimmering finish

I applied this at the outer corners and lined my lower lash-line with this.




Eye look #2 is more shimmery and smokey, but it is still neutral enough for daytime wear. 



The shadows I used for this look are: 

Busted - deep brown with shimmering finish
I applied Busted on the crease.



Chopper - copper shimmer with silver micro glitter
I patted Chopper on my lids.


Blackout - blackest black with matte finish
I used Blackout as an eyeliner to define the shape of my eyes.



Half-Baked - golden-bronze with shimmering finish
And I used Half-Baked to highlight my eyes (inner corners & browbones)



I hope you enjoyed these two eye looks! It's always great to have an excuse to use my Naked Palettes.
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review