Dry Shampoo: Klorane "Dry Shampoo with Oak Milk" Review


I personally hate washing my hair. It just takes too much time with the whole having to blow dry it after. I usually take my shower right before bed, so by that hour I usually want to get in bed and relax as soon as possible so for me, a dry shampoo is something I should invest in just to skip a day of Shampooing and Conditioning.

I have tried a few other dry shampoos so far and none off them gave me the feeling of a clean-clean scalp as I was hoping for, and this dry shampoo was no exception.

I have an oily scalp. I can usually get away with washing my hair (on most days) every other day, but on second day hair, halfway through the day, my hair just feels like a mop of oils. I can't stand it. I just want a dry shampoo to soak up all that extra oil to help me last on 2nd day hair. Is that too much to ask?







Klorane claims that this Dry Shampoo with Oak Milk:

-Cleans hair without water (Sort of for my hair)
-Restores Volume (Yes, this does give my hair some volume back and adds texture)
-Save time & Water (Yes, I can see that)
-Extends the Life of Blowouts (Yes, I can see this doing so)
-No Parabens, Sulfates or Sodium Chloride (Which is great, especially for color-treated hair!)

Key Ingredient:

Oat Milk: "Cultivated in France...Oak Milk softens, protects, and moisturizes all hair types. The soothing and protective properties of the Oat respect the Natural Balance of the Scalp and Hair, making it ideal for daily use and suitable for the entire family."

What I like about this Dry Shampoo is the smell. It smells amazing! But, it doesn't work well with my thick-hairred, oily scalp, so for me it's useless. If you have fine hair, I can see you liking this.

Hopefully someday I will come across a dry-shampoo will give the results I want.
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. I really love the brand!
    You can always find it in my bathroo.
    Thank you for this lovely review.
    P.S:have you received my message?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I have received your message. I messaged you back! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review