Brushes: e.l.f Beautifully Bare "Blending Brush"

This is my new favorite brush for Bronzers. 
It has the perfect shape to blend and sculpt the face!
This blending brush is the first brush to make an appearance in e.l.f's new line, "Beautifully Bare". Priced at $6.00, e.l.f claims this brush will "create a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. The unique shape of the brush head provides even, streak-free coverage for a smooth, expertly blended effect."

The best part of the brush is its unique shape, as e.l.f claims. Look at how it is shaped!
It is both fluffy for great blendability, and it is narrow enough to get right into the hollows of your cheeks and whatever else you may want sculpt out on your face. 


The hairs of the brush are synthetic and extremely soft, so you can really buff and blend out product, if needed. Like I said in the beginning, I like to suse this brush to apply my bronzer. I can see it working well with all over face powders as well. 

I have washed this brush already and used it a couple times, and so far there was no shedding. So I conclude that this brush is a high-quality made brush despite the small price tag.

If this is what I should be looking forward to for future "Beautifully Bare" Brushes, then I can't wait for e.l.f to come out with more!

What do you think about this brush? 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review