Micellar Water: Simple "Cleansing Micellar Water" Review

"It looks like water, feels like water, and smells like water."

But what is it?

Simple is claiming that this Cleansing Micellar Water is the purest water you can possibly get. The water is filtered three times to Minimize potential for irritation, perfect for sensitive skin folks. It also contains Vitamin B3 (known to restore, soften and smooth skin),Vitamin C (a water soluble antioxidant vitamin for skin) and Hexylene Glycol (helps dissolve makeup and kindly conditions the skin).
So in other words, it is basically overly purified water with added vitamins for the skin and I like it. It is extremely gentle, and after I have cleansed my face with this, my skin truly does feel refreshed. 


However, it does not do a very good job with taking off my makeup, so I just use this whenever I'm not wearing makeup that day, but I feel the need to refresh my face without having to use an actual cleanser. And with this, I don't even have to rinse with water afterwards. So it is quick and "simple". I also like to use this right before I step in the shower, to take some makeup off first before doing an actually cleansing with face wash and scrub. 

This 6.7 fl oz bottle costs $8.49 (at certain locations) and can be found at Drugstores that carry the Simple line. 

Happy Wandering! Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review