It's Really BETTER Than Sex...

Hi beauty lovers, I finally tried the famous and crowd favorite Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, and I am loving it! I can not believe I have been missing out on this for this long!


The Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara retails at $23.00, and it claims to give the lashes extreme volume with one coat. The kicker? Too Face encourages you to layer this mascara for a more dramatic effect, and guys, I have never used a mascara that layered on so well before! My lashes usually look a bit clumpy with two coats of mascara on...but with the Better Than Sex Mascara, my lashes still look fluttery and separated! It is amazing!


The packaging is quite pretty too. It is a nude-rosy, metallic simple tube that has an amazing luxurious weight to it. So you feel you are getting your money's worth off the bat. And the brush has an hour-glass shape that is one of my favorite shapes for voluminzing mascaras.

This mascara also wears very well, and does not smudge on me, which is saying a lot because most mascaras give me raccoon eyes after a few hours of wear!

There is also a rumor fluttering around that L'oreal has come out with a mascara that is a dupe for the better than sex. It is called the Voluminous Lash Paradise. After using these two mascaras side-by-side, I do agree with it being a great affordable alternative for the Too Faced Mascara, but the Lash Paradise does not give me the feathery lash look after the second coat is applied. So long story short, I prefer the Better Than Sex over the dupe.


I know this is one of Too Faced's well-known products, and have been on the market forever, so I am sure you have already tried this mascara out. If you have, what are your thoughts on this mascara? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click, to read more review on Too Faced Cosmetics Products!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review