Lashes in Paradise! Does this mascara give you that?

In the beauty world of YouTube, this new Voluminous mascara from L'oreal is starting quite a buzz! People are raving about it being the new best drugstore mascara, and that it was a dupe for the Too Face Better Than Sex Mascara. So of course, I knew I had to try it out for myself.


This L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara retails at $9.99, and it claims to provide the lashes with "voluptuous volume, intense length, and a full lash of feathery, soft lashes".

Here is what the mascara actually did to my lashes, and I have to admit...the results are not too shabby.

The mascara brush is your typical hourglass-shaped brush that most voluminizing mascaras have. The unique part about L'oreal's particular brush is that there are 300 bristles compacted in this one brush head. That is a lot of bristles to hold a lot of product, which means a lot of product will be going on your lashes, in-turn giving them a lot of volume.

It does give your lashes volume with just one coat. In my personal preference, one coat with this mascara does the trick for me. It gives my lashes enough volume and length while keeping the lashes looking feathery and separated. Of course, you can always apply on a second coat to get more volume and length, but I find that the second coat clumps up my lashes. 

Overall, this is a great drugstore mascara. Now is it a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara? I can see where people are going with this, and visually they do look similar and perform similarly. So yes, the L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise is comparable to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Which is great because the Too Faced mascara retails at $23.00, twice more than what you pay for the L'oreal mascara.


Have you tried this L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara yet? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click, to read more review post on L'oreal Mascaras!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review