Too Faced Totally Cute Palette is TOTALLY CUTE!!

It's a cute palette alright. With its baby pink outer cover to its sticker sheets, without knowing any better, you may think this palette to be a fancy kid's play-makeup set. Even the shadow shades are pretty darn sweet, ranging from a clover green to a duo-chrome champagne pink. But don't worry, it performs nothing like kid's makeup.

Too Faced Totally Cute Palette, $36

I didn't care for the stickers, but I had a lot of fun with this palette. There are enough shadows in it to be able to create a neutral everyday eye look or you can use all the shadows, and create an amazing peacock-colored look!


Check out the Swatches!
Eyeshadows in Double Scoop (matte vanilla malt), Shooting Star (shimmering nude), Unicorn (pearl pink), Bunny Fu-Fu (matte pumpkin spice), Chocolate Donut (matte dark brown), Clover (golden green pearl), Storm Cloud (blackened peacock), I <3 TF (bubblegum pink with silver sparkle), Meow! (deep amethyst) 

The quality of these eyeshadows are great! The powders are smooth and they blend out well, especially the matte shadows! Bunny Fu Fu is a dream come true! I use it everytime I play with this palette. If Too Face ever decides to make it a full-size eyeshadow, you bet I will pick it up, because I can not live without it! I know that sounds a bit extreme, but this is an amazing eyeshadow! And I haven't felt this way about an eyeshadow for the longest time! 

Have you tried this eyeshadow palette yet? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Click, to read more TOO FACES COSMETICS product reviews!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review