Are you a Saint or a Sinner?

Hi everyone! Today I will be reviewing Kat Von D's crowd favorites, Saint and Sinner perfumes. These fragrances debuted years ago, and Kat Von D brought them back due to popular demand. I am glad she did because I never got to try them when they first launched. 

Let me tell you, they are some pretty, darn good smelling perfumes, and the bottles these smelling waters come in are visually stunning as well. 


As you can already see, I did not buy the perfumes. I was fortunate enough to get some free samples, and I hope you do not scuff at these perfume samples, because they can last a good while and are great for travel. Saint & Sinner does come in three sizes, 10ml ($22.00), 50ml ($65.00), & 100ml ($85.00)


Am I planning on buying the full sizes anytime soon? The truth is no, I am not. 
Although I enjoyed the scents, they are not unique enough for me to justify on splurging, especially since I have about a dozen bottles in my collection that I need to use up. 

That being said, here is a closer look at each perfume.

The fragrance Saint is suppose to represent Kat Von D's inner self. A more dreamy and romantic self that she does not show much to the world. Saint is a combination of jasmine and Tiaré flower with mandarin, caramel, and Mirabelle plum, and base-notes of Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk. I do find this fragrance to be sweet and romantic. I  have come to realize that I like any perfume with jasmine in it. 

The fragrance Sinner, represents Kat Von D's hard exterior, all tattoo-ed up and exuding with woman empowerment. Sinner is suppose to have both spicy and sweet notes, but I find it more sweet than anything. It has top notes of Cinnamon spices with vanilla and white florals, and the base notes consist of vetiver, patchouli, and wood. 

The smell lingers on my skin for about 6 hours before fading, so it wears decently well, but not as long-lasting as I would like. They are also quite strong for the first two hours, so I recommend you not going ham on spritzing this all over your body. A single spritz will do.

Have you tested Kat Von D's Perfumes yet? What are your thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click, to read more on Kat Von D Beauty Collection.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review