HTTO (Head to Toe Outfit) #1: Forever Nude

This is my favorite "Night Outfit of the Moment". This whole outfit is actually from Forever21! One of my favorite places to shop at, 1., because it is so affordable, and 2., they have great stuff. 



For the hair, I just straightened it and curled it at the ends. 
And to find out how I did this makeup, here is the link to the post that shows you step-by-step instructions on how I did it. 

I hope you like this new little series. I will try to upload a new "Head to Toe Outfit" every month, for now. Maybe in the near future, it can become a once or twice kind of thing. Right now, I think I can only handle it being once in a while kind of thing. =)

Thank you for stopping by! 
Happy Wandering! XO Alice

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I am obsessed with this look at the moment! Wish I can wear it more often!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review