Review: L'oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur

Blur...what do you think of when you say the word, "Blur" out loud? I think of haziness, unclearness, and that is what the Miracle Blur do to my pores and skin. It makes them hazy & unclear to the naked eye. It blurs everything out to make the skin seem a little bit more perfect.




Can you tell that I really like this product? If not, continue reading to find out how this little sucker snuck its way into my skincare.


I don't use this everyday, I wish I could, but if I do, I break out which is one of the cons about this product. The most I can wear it without it having any effect on my skin is 2-3 days in a roll. So I use the Miracle Blur about 2-3 times a week. Another con is the price. For a drugstore product, and at 1.18 fl oz, it cost $24.99! 

However, the first time I spread this cream on my skin, I fell in love with it. I was able to see the changes it did to my skin as I applied it on. It is like a foggy transparent layer that goes over your skin, but you can still see your skin, but you see a better version of it, and that's before foundation and concealer.

L'oreal describes this product as an instant eraser of lines, wrinkles, and pores. If you would like a more in depth (professional) description of the L'oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur, I would advise you to visit Ulta's page vs the L'oreal's Page, since Ulta has a more in-depth description of the product and has "honest" reviews from people that have tried the product. 



The Miracle Blur can be used underneath makeup as a primer due to its silicone texture. It actually works quite well as a primer. The way I use it, is the way it is  made for, as a finisher on top of moisturizer. Because of its high SPF (30), I also use it as a sunscreen, and it doubles as a skin mattifier. Since I have oily combination skin, this product is perfect for me, since it leaves my skin with a matte velvety finish with no shine. It does wear off halfway through the day, but it is easy to reapply. Not only are am I re-mattifying my face, but I am also reapplying my sun-protection with this product, which you should be doing anyways if you are out and about all day. 

I recommend this to those that have oily to normal skin. This may just be a bit too dry for dry skin-types. 

For more reviews about this product, click here, since this product is also for wrinkles, and since I don't have any yet, you may find more helpful diverse reviews on Makeup Alley.

I hope you enjoyed this review! Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. wow a profuct which can be used multiple ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like it! And it's taking awhile for me to finish it too, thank goodness, since it's so expensive!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sring this nice reiew!
    Looks like a great product!!
    I love the brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love L'oreal too! My favorite Drugstore brand! =) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review