My LookBook: Summer to Fall Pieces



This LookBook corresponse to my last Lookbook  "My Summer outfits". I just took pieces presented in the Summer video and changed things up so that they are more appopriate for the Fall Season. This is how I usually dress for Fall, casual at times, and girly at times.





Outfit #1


Jeans and a white t-shirt can never go wrong. It's just a clean and put together look without trying too hard, and the look can change drastically depending on what accessories, shoes, etc., you wear.

To change the Summer look to a Fall look, I changed the sneakers to boots (cold weather's favorite footwear), and a simple cardigan for warmth. 

This look is very versatile and comfortable.







Outfit #2


I love graphic tees, and the way I wear them for the Fall season is my favorite way to wear them, by pairing them with plaid button-ups.

Fall is the in-between seasons of hot and cold. In the morning, it is freezing, but later in the afternoon, it gets hot. So putting a button up on top of a t-shirt is the perfect combination for this kind of crazy weather.

And I love this combination because not only does it have that relaxed look, but it is also a fun way of mixing color, without it looking over the top or tacky. 

I also changed up the look with skinny jeans and short boots for the Fall. 







Outfit #3
This Little Black Dress is one of my favorite purchases in the Summer, so I just had to bring it with me to the Fall season.

And because of Fall's weird range of temperatures throughout the day, the best way to dress for Fall when wearing a dress is layering thin-material pieces together. 

Here, I just put on another thin-fabric dress on top of the little black dress, and a short jacket, so that you can still see the layers underneath. For more warmth, you can also add tights or leggings.




Outfit #4

Another favorite Summer piece is this pair of peachy, floral shorts. 

For this outfit, I kept to the same color scheme, but added heavier pieces.

The sheer cream sweater and brown ankle boots kept the girly vibe, but  will also keep you warm.









Outfit#5

Now for the Soft & Hard outfit, I ditched the Hard part, and went Soft & Cozy. 

The light-gray pieces not only downplay the color and print of the dress, but it adds that sense of comfort and warmth I was looking for. 

I also switched the flip flops out for comfortable flats. 





Let me know which outfit is your favorite in the comments! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Really lovely outfits!
    Thank you for the video!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena! =) I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review