My Jewelry Box: Favorite Nude Earrings

Hi everyone! I thought it would be fun to share with you what's in my jewelry box. I will be posting from time to time jewelry pieces that I have been loving. They can be old or new pieces, and I will be sharing with you on the reasons why I love them so much and what kinds of outfits I pair them with. 


For today, I would like to present to you my favorite nude statement earrings. A girl should have a great pair of nude earrings in her jewelry box. They can be a life saver!


It's been three to four years since I purchased these beautiful, geometric nude earrings, and they are still my go-to earrings when I need some form of jewelry to pair with my semi-formal or formal wear. 

My favorite outfits I like to pair these earrings with are an all nude assemble or a dark assemble, where the dress or outfit is in a dark, rich color or black color with nude heels. 

However, these can really go with just about anything. They certainly can dress up an outfit, and when pair with nude heels, you will look so chic. I love them, and the great part is that they look and feel more expensive than I paid for them ($5-$6).

*These earring were bought at Charlotte Russe*

For future "My Jewelry Box" posts, I am going to elaborate more about the outfits that I would wear with the jewelry, (maybe even model the earrings with the outfits) so that you can see how they would look like with different outfits.

For now, I hope you enjoyed this little post! See you soon!
Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review