Tutorial: Naked3 Day to Night Makeup

Look was requested by: Nicole Allen
*If you have any requests for a certain look, or a review on a certain product, or a DIY, etc., that you would like me to do, feel free to let me know in the comments below!*

Nicole told me that she wanted to see a look using Urban Decay Shadows, and I was happy to oblige since Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. Instead of just using eyeshadows from Urban Decay, I decided to make the whole look using mostly Urban Decay products.





Since I just bought the Naked3 Palette, I decided to take this opportunity to play with the shadows, in turn, I fell in love with it. This eyeshadow palette has become one of my favorite shadows to use, especially the beautiful Blackheart Shadow, which is this beautiful black shadow with iridescent red shimmer in it. Instead of just doing one look, I decided to do a transitional look from day to night, and it was easy to do with this Palette. 


Other products I used from Urban Decay:
B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray
Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging Long-Lasting Eyeshadow Base
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Perversion
Perversion Mascara
24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil - Midnight Cowboy
Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color - Scandal

Please enjoy this video, I hope you like it!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review