Mascaras: L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Review


"Manga" - This was what got me to buy this mascara. I grew up reading manga and adoring huge anime eyes (a reason why my own characters are drawn with huge eyes), and if this mascara can give me long, luscious anime lashes, than I just have to have this in my life. 

L'oreal states that this mascara, "for this first time, L'real creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an even application. The mega impact formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15x lash volume in a flash."


And I love this mascara.

The new conical brush shape is truly amazing. I love the fact that this mascara fits my eyes. It's easy to use the tip to coat the lashes on the inner corners, and the brush is easy to use on the lower lash line as well. Usually with a fatter brush, I have a hard time coating my bottom lashes with getting some on my skin. 

However, I do not like the extra flex they added to the wand. It makes the wand very flimsy, and if you jerk your mascara applying motions a little too abrupt, application can get a bit messy and uncontrollable. I find that the extra flex on the wand is unnecessary and a bit gimmicky.

The formula of this product amazing. I don't know if it gave my lashes 15x the amount of volume, but it does thicken my lashes without clumping them. Usually I would have to wipe clean the brush after a few uses to keep my lashes from clumping, but I haven't needed to do this yet with this, and I have used it more than several times. It does smudge a little after a few hours, so I am contemplating on buying the waterproof version of this to see how that one holds up.

Again, another great job L'oreal on producing another great voluminous mascara. And I have a feeling that I am going to like Miss Manga more than the Carban Black, since Miss Manga smudges less. 

You can find this at Drugstores, retailing at $7.99. 

I hope this review was helpful, and if you have tried this mascara, let me know what your experiences were with it. Did you like it or hate it?

Happy Wandering! Alice


For other L'oreal Cosmetics Posts, please click on link provided.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review