Garnier Skinactive [Oily Skin] Clean+ Charcoal Infused Towelettes & Cleansing Gel Review

If you have oily skin, you may like these charcoal infused face cleansers from Garnier Skinactive. I can vouch that these products do soak up oil fast! How do I know that? I know this because my skin screams for moisturizer every time I cleanse my face with these products!


Let's talk about the Clean+ Purifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes first. At 30ct, this packet retails at $5.99. It does not mattify the skin as well as the cleansing gel, but it does an excellent job at taking off my makeup and dirt. The cloth is made of fibers that are extremely soft, and the cloths are strong and durable. They feel great on the skin, and it's a great experience each time I use them.


Now the Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel ($7.99) is not so good at taking off my makeup, but it does a wonderful job at extracting oil and grease buildup in my pores. So this is the perfect partner with the towelettes because each product does something the other lacks. This gel cleanser also contains menthol, so there is a cooling tingling sensation when cleansing the face, which I happen to be a huge fan of.


Oh, did I mention their wonderful scent! It has a fresh sweet scent that makes cleansing the face very enjoyable.


I do not recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin because these products do absorb a lot of oil from the skin. I have oily-combination skin and my skin feels quite perched after every use. However, that means these products may be a dream come true for those that have very oily skin!

Have you tried Garnier's "Clean+ Charcoal Infused" products for oil control before? How do they work for you? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review