Covergirl Plumpify Blast PRO Mascara Review

Presenting one of Covergirl's newest LashBlast Mascaras, the "Plumpify Blast PRO". Every time a new LashBlast Mascara comes out, I always wonder..."How big is the brush this time?"



Is it enormous! It has long, thin rubber bristles in a twisted fashion with bristles at the tip. The idea behind this wand is for the brush to hold a lot of formula, and the long thin bristles are to keep the lashes separated when you apply on the product. The spiky tip is there to help with further lifting of the lashes, where you can physically vertically push upwards, instead of the usual sweeping motion. 

However, this brush is too big for my eyes. It was extremely hard for me to coat my lashes and it was hard to not poke myself in the eye. Because of the large size of the brush, it seems difficult for the tube to fully coat the wand properly with its formula because I was still able to see the red rubber even after I dunked it into the mascara tube several times. If the mascara is already having trouble in fully covering the wand with formula, imagine how hard it is in coating your own lashes! 



With all the issues I had with the brush, the formula is not bad. Once I managed to actually coat my lashes, the amount of length I received was pretty nice. There was no clumping either. My lashes looked long, luscious and fluttery. It also had minimal smudging, which is always a welcomed plus.


Sometimes, size really do not matter Covergirl. I know that the LashBlast Line is known for their brush size, but with this one I feel that you just went overboard. I can only see this working for those that have extremely large round eyes with a set of already long, luscious lashes.

Have you tried this mascara yet? How did it work for you? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review