What's New in RIMMEL Cosmetics (2016)

Here are my Rimmel Cosmetic purchases of 2016. Some of these products debuted in 2016, and some have been around for years. However, they are all new to me. So for the next few weeks, I will be testing out these products, and I will upload reviews sharing my thoughts with you as usual.




Here is a list of what I have bought this time around. Reviews for each item or collection will be linked accordingly, as usual. If you would like to watch my HAUL VIDEO where I showcase these items, feel free to click on the link provided.

Rimmel Lasting finish 25HR with Comfort Serum Foundation
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Extreme "Volume & Length" Mascara
Rimmel Wonder' Lash Lift Me Up Mascara
Rimmel Magnif' Eyes Eyeshadow & Kohl Kajal Liners
Rimmel Born This Way Brow Stylist Gel
Rimmel Born This Way Brow Sculpting Kit
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil
Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liners
Rimmel The Only 1 Lipsticks

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review