[Holiday 2016] Lancome "Paris En Rose" Juicy Shaker Lip Duo

I didn't know if I wanted another Lancome Juicy Shaker when I got my first one in a Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip Kit. It wasn't pigmented, and I was not sure if I like the oily formula. A few weeks later I realized that I was actually using the Juicy Shaker everyday. It was clear that I am enjoying this lip oil. So when I saw this sweet little deal when all the holiday sets started rolling out at Sephora, I of course grabbed it.


Not only is the packaging magical, (come on, that gold-glittered Eiffel Tower) but the products inside are equally as magical. The combination of the two creates a beautiful rose-nude shade on the lips that I am loving. The lipliner creates the perfect pigmented foundation, while the Juicy Shaker in the color "Piece of Cake", adds the extreme shine.


In my humble opinion, the Le Lipstique Lipliner is the star of the duo. Without this lipliner there would not be much color payoff from the Juicy Shaker.


In this kit you get the color "Fraichelle" which is a dark nude blush color. The liner applies on smoothly with great pigmentation. It also feels extremely comfortable on the lips and stays on for a long time! If it weren't for this lipliner, I would have been reapplying the Juicy Shaker at least a million times a day.

The Juicy Shaker is not a bad product. It gives your lips instant moisture and an extreme shine, but it does not give me much tint to the lips, and the shine and moisture do not wear for very long. 
Which is why I think Lancome put these two products together because they compliment each other wonderfully. 

This little set will be perfect for a nude lip lover! These two products provides your lips with three different looks: 1. A sheer shine, 2. A creamy rosy-nude color, & 3. A shiny rosy-nude Color. And it's all for the price of a Juicy Shaker, meaning you are getting the deluxe lip pencil for free. Score! 

Do you know anyone that would appreciate this for Christmas? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Click for more Holiday Makeup Sets & Kits Review!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review