[Holiday 2016] Lancome "Paris en Rose Makeup Must Have Collection" Review


This is the best, festive holiday set I have reviewed so far, and if you have been keeping up with my blog, you know I have been reviewing a lot for this Holiday Season! All of this, (which is four full-size products) is just $39.50, with the value of $166.00.
In this kit you get a deluxe sample of Lancome's Hypnose Drama Mascara, a full-size Blush Subtil Palette all-in-one Contour Blush & Highlight in Nectar Lace, two full-sized Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadows in Mannequin and Filigree, a full-sized Color Design Matte Lip Crayon (#200), a Blush Brush, and a Cosmetics Bag.

That is a pretty good collection of stuff! 

The only things I am not going to use is the Deluxe Mascara or the Blush Brush because they do not interest me. The Cosmetics Bag definitely looked a lot nicer online than in real life, but I do like how spacious it is, and I will use it for travel, whenever that is, haha.

Now let's get to the other products I did try and happen to enjoy quite a bit. If you want to watch my first time use and impression on these products, here is the link to my video, 

Let's take a closer look at the Blush Subtil Palette all-in-one Contour Blush & Highlight Palette first. This retails usually at $43.00! So I definitely got a good price for this! The palette that came in this set was Nectar Lace, a warm tone-peachy trio.


I didn't think that I was going to like this warm palette since I like cooler face products on my skintone, but once on my face, I was amazed at the glow these products gave to my skin. The blush was pretty intense that I had to be careful with applying too much, but the bronzer and the highlight were just right. This is a great first introductory palette to this collection for me. I am definitely curious for more.

The other two full sized products were ones that I was really excited about because I had heard great things about the Lancome single shadows versus their shadows in their 5-pan palettes. These retail at $20.00 a piece, and you get two of them in this set.


The two colors are Mannequin (a shimmer taupe brown) and Filigree (a shimmer white gold).
These two combined create a very pretty simple eye look. Mannequin is a bit on the sheer side, but Filigree is that starchy, bright shimmer that I love for my inner corner highlights. I will definitely be wearing these two together many times to come.

Finally the last full-size is this pretty, nude-pink Color Design Matte Lip Crayon in #200. This retails at $24.00 a lippie. 


The color is a bit light for my natural lip color that it will not show up without a few layers, but I do enjoy how easy it is to apply, and how good it feels on the lips.

I am so satisfied with this set. It is probably my favorite value set I had ever purchased from Lancome so far. So this is a happy customer speaking and I wouldn't mind having this under my tree on Christmas morning.

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click for more Holiday Makeup Sets & Kits Review!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review