[Holiday 2016] Besame Mini Lipstick Set

Hi guys, I want to introduce my beauty bullets. It's a special form of arsenal for beauty. The brand is called Besame, which translate to "Kiss Me" in Spanish. That's code in deadly fire. Haha, in all realness, these are actually mini-lipsticks, but don't they resemble bullets?

This is the second holiday set Besame Cosmetics have come out with this season for $25.00. The other set is a Trio of Brightening Face Powders that I have already reviewed a few days ago, that is also $25.00. I got to say, both sets are great, high-quality products with glamorous, old-school vibes.

Today, I will be giving you my thoughts on this lipstick set. I do not know if these minis have the same quality as their full-size sisters, but if they do, oh boyyyyyyyy, I feel an addiction starting to form because these minis are amazing! 

These lipsticks are pigmented! All you need is one coat, and you have fill-coverage on your lips. The color also stays on all day. It does transfer quite a bit, but no matter how much you eat or drink, there still seems to color left on your lips, and that is partly thanks to this incredible stain the lipstick provides on your skin.

Here are the swatches of each color. Each lipstick color is inspired by popular shades from past years. You will notice that Besame Cosmetics contain a lot of various shades of red...but then again, red looks good on everyone, so it makes sense that red has been a fan favorite for decades, if not centuries.

 1930 is a Nior Red. This is my least favorite because the color is way to dark for my skin tone. It is your dark, black cherry lip color that only a few can pull off. I sadly am not one of those chosen ones.

1935 is a Cherry Red. This is a pretty, bright red-pink color. It's not my first choice of the bunch, but it's okay on me.

1946 is a Red Velvet, and this red I like. It's flattering, makes my teeth seem whiter, and it's not too dark or too bright.

1969 is a Dusty Rose. It is the only non-red of the bunch and my favorite. On me it looks like a deep nude pigment. This type of color is one of my favorites to wear.

1970 is a Chocolate Kiss. This has a rusty tinge to it that I find quite nice on my skintone which was surprising because I never thought I could wear a color like this and still not feel awkward. 

These lipsticks are wonderful! The only complaint I have is the way the lipstick is shaped. It is slanted on both sides, and comes to a narrow square-ish point that makes it hard for me to apply precisely along the lines and curves of my mouth. It's definitely a new shape to get used to, but because the quality of these lipsticks are so good, I am willing to learn! Haha.

Have you tried Besame's Lipsticks before? If so, what do you think about them? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Click for more Holiday Makeup Sets & Kits Review!

Comments


  1. Such a nice Post and Nice information we really like this.Have a look at haute her for basic makeup tips and

    tricks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review