[Holiday 2016] Ciate London Kiss Collective: Mini Liquid Velvet Trio Review

How cute is this ornament! As a beauty fanatic, I personally would love a Christmas Tree full of beauty ornaments like this one! This doesn't have to be a big tree either. A small one foot tall would be a dream come true! 


This little Ciate London Kiss Collective: Mini Liquid Velvet Trio retails at $22.00 with a value of $33.00. Each little deluxe size tube holds 0.067 oz, while a full size holds 0.22 oz at the price of $22.00. After putting these babies to the test, I would have to say it was worth the $22.00. 


I really enjoyed the slick-thin texture. It is very different from the other high-end liquid matte lipsticks I have tried where they had more of a thicker, creamier texture (i.e. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks). Even with the difference of texture, it did not effect the pigmentation of the liquid lipsticks. Even though Wonderland (the bright dusty pink) was a bit patchy to apply, the rest glided on effortlessly. I was impressed with all three colors, including Ciate's newest color to the collection, Starlet (a bright red). 

Although, Ciate London claims these are moisturizing matte liquid lipsticks that consist of there "proprietary blend of moisturizing Plush Pigments" and "Hyaluronic Acid that makes lips look fuller while still feeling supple and smooth", I find that my lips feel a bit tight after a few minutes of wear. However, when I press my lips together, I was still able to feel the product's slickness, and when I look in the mirror, my lips still looked vibrant and full, anything but dry. It just has this weird tight feeling. 


Even with the strange tight feeling, I still like this little set. The colors are beautiful, the packaging is adorable, and it is at an excellent price. I wonder if the full-sized Liquid Velvets perform the same way because if they do, these are worth looking into. 

Have you tried the full sized liquid velvets from Ciate London before? Were they like anything I described? Let me know in the comments! It would be so helpful!

Happy Wandering, Alice

Click for more Holiday Makeup Sets & Kits Review!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review