Collection: E.l.f Beautifully Bare Line

Gee, this new line from Eyeslipsface Cosmetics sure looks classy and refined. I just love the silver- chrome packaging and everything feels nice and substantial. 


The concept behind "Beautifully Bare" is a makeup line that gives you a flawless look without looking like you have any makeup, the natural beauty look. 
There are five products available at the moment:
(Links will direct you to full reviews of the selected product)

1. Beautifully Bare Lash Tint Mascara, $4.00
4. Beautifully Bare Blush, $4.00
5. Beautifully Bare Definding Mascara, $4.00

Overall, this line is exactly what it is named, "Beautifully Bare". Each product gives you just the least  amount of coverage and color, leaving you looking enhanced but still looking like you have nothing on at all. This minimalist concept can either be a deal makeup or breaker, depending on what kind of coverage you desire with your foundation or how pigmented you prefer your blush. For me, it's a 50/50 with this line. There are products in this line that I absolutely am in love with and others that I rather have not purchased.

After giving each product a try, I am excited to see what e.l.f will come out with next for this line.

If you want to know more about what I thought about each product and a demo on how they apply on my face, click on my, "Hot or Not: e.l.f Beautifully Bare Line" review video link!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review