Covergirl TruBLEND Liquid Foundation Review

Less is more with this foundation. In my "First Impression Tutorial", I complained that the foundation took a long time to blend. However, that was completely my fault because I actually used too much. Apparently a little goes a long way with this foundation without compromising the coverage it gives the skin.
So the second time around I used less and the application time was cut in half, but the medium coverage I received was the same as before. So same coverage, just less foundation!

I enjoy the fact that there are 21 shades to choose from in the Covergirl TruBLEND Liquid Foundation collection. Which means there is a higher chance in finding a shade that will match your skin tone. There are three families that you can choose from: Light, Medium, and Dark, and in each family there are seven members in each. The one I bought was in the Light Family, #6, Buff Beige, and it fit my skin tone quite well.


The finish of this foundation is natural with a slight sheen. It's not as lightweight as I would like in a foundation, but it's still comfortable to wear. It is also a bit too moisturizing for my taste, so setting it with a powder is a must for me. It stays on for a good solid 8 hours without it caking or building up in the creases around my nose area. Overall, this is a decent foundation. It is also less than $10.00, priced at $9.24. I also love the fact that it comes with a pump! I wish all foundations in glass bottles would have a pump! It will definitely make life a lot easier.

RELATED POST: Covergirl TruBLEND Line Reviews

I have been testing out quite a few products from Covergirl's TruBLEND Line and with the little that I have experienced, I am intrigued by this line. I think I may just have to try all of it! 

Have you tried this Foundation yet? What do you think about it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review