[Holiday 2016] Stila "Naturally Nude" Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set Review

My obsession was reignited first with the Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipsticks, now it intensified with this, the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Matte Lipsticks. I am so obsessed! I knew I adored matte liquid lipsticks the I went on a drugstore matte liquid lip craze earlier this year, but these higher end brands are on a whole new level!

I recently purchased these three nude colors as part of Stila's Holiday Sets (it also comes in Bright & Bold colors as well) for $20.00. Each color contains of 0.05 oz of product, where are full size tube contains 0.10 oz of product and are $24.00 each. 

Here are up close images of the products, as well as, swatches!
Left to right: Perla (pale dusty rose), Patina (dusty rose),  and Serenata (cognac rose)

I am in love with these Matte Liquid Lip Colors. They are creamy and pigment. They make my lips look photoshopped. That's how perfect they look! They are also long lasting! I was able to where them up to 8 hours without them fading! That is through two meals! 
These liquid lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E and avocado Oil to keep the lips moisturized. For the most part it is comfortable to wear, but if my lips are not hydrated to start, as in, they already feel a little dry before application, my lips do feel a bit dry after a few hours of wearing this lip product. However, on good lips days I do not need to add a lip balm to my lips at all. 

What are your favorite Liquid Lipsticks? Let me know in the comments below!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click for more Holiday Makeup Sets & Kits Review!

Comments

  1. Amazing Article really happy to say it was an interesting post. Thanks For Sharing.haute her advanced makeup tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review