I Got To Test Out 4 Burberry Beauty Products For Just $35.00!

Hi everyone! Sometimes becoming a VIB or VIB Rouge member at Sephora has its perks. Such as, first picks on this amazing Burberry Beauty Box that only VIB & VIB Rouge members can order early. I have never tried Burberry makeup before, so when I saw this $35.00 opportunity to test out four deluxe size "ICONIC" products from this brand, I jumped on board. 

So were the products as luxurious as the name or price tag?

Let's begin with my least favorite product and end on a high note.

So coming in 4th place we have the Burberry Cat Lashes Mascara, $30.00.

Burberry says this mascara is, "an eye opening, volume mascara that creates a cat eye effect and leaves lashes volumized, stretched and defined, and beautifully fanned-out from corner to corner".

On my lashes, all this mascara gave was more length than volume, and for a high-price mascara, it didn't wow me enough to say it is an amazing mascara. 

In 3rd place we have the Burberry Kisses Lipstick in "Russet", $34.00.

Burberry describes this lipsticks as a "hydrating, effortlessly buildable lipstick that glides on multiple, satin finishes with one shade."

The color is pretty, and the lipstick is moisturizing. Even though I like the fact that you can have a sheer wash of color with one coat, or a more opaque color with three coats, nothing about the color or the formula gave me that excitement of something special. So this is not a product I will be itching buying buy the full size of, even to test out new colors. 


Burberry says this product is "A Burberry runway beauty icon, this multi-use primer illuminates the complexion to create the signature, Burberry dewy glow."

 The more I use it, the more I like it. It gives your skin a beautiful dewy glow that can still be seem through a foundation. Despite the dewy complexion, the primer does not feel greasy or heavy, but smooth and light. If you want a healthy looking glow to your foundation, this product will definitely give you that. 

Finally, the 1st place product, we have the Burberry Light Glow in Natural Blush, $42.00

Burberry describes this blush as a "blendable, lightweight powder blush that enhances the cheeks."

The shade I got, unfortunately does not work as a blush for my skintone, but it is an amazing bronzer shade for me. What I love about it is the way the powder melts into the skin. It adds a beautiful wash of color to my skin without looking patchy. It blends like a dream, and the powder itself is finely milled and soft. It makes me want to go out and purchase an actual blush color to try out. 


As with any brand no matter the price, there will always be hits and misses, and Burberry is no exception to that. There were some products that I find ok, and products that I find amazing enough that I am willing to pay the full price get more of.

What are your thoughts of Burberry Makeup? Do you have any favorites? 
Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review