The Caviar Shampoo & Conditioner Set

Okay guys, apparently caviar is really, really good for your hair! And because it is caviar...this Caviar Volume Body Building Volume Shampoo and Conditioner is pricey at $34.00 each with 8.5 fl. oz in each bottle. Of course I was not going to spend all that money without trying something from this brand first, so when I saw this travel kit for $15.00 at Sephora, I decided to give it a go.


This kit came with the BodyBuilding Volume Shampoo & Conditioner, as well as the Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist, but I only used the Shampoo and Conditioner.  I actually brought this with me on my trip to New Orleans in July, and I have to say, I am glad I took this set with me. The climate in New Orleans is humid and hot, so there is no way I going to use a hair dryer, unless I want to die of heat stroke. However, using a hair dryer is how I volumnize my hair. With this duo, I was able to have decent volume even with air-dried hair.

This set gives the hair a thick, textured feel. It doesn't make the hair look or feel heavy, but there is this distinct texture that keeps the hair looking full without weighing it down. It's pretty impressive.


The reason why these products are so expensive is the "Caviar" ingredient, and Alterna Haircare claims the Caviar Extract ,combined with their Age-Control Complex and Seasick, "is a natural rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids that fights against chemical, environmental, and natural aging harm to the hair while retaining the hair's moisture". And if this gives the shampoo more points for you, the caviar extract is sourced from France. I obviously do not have enough product to use this haircare system for a long period of time to truly see if it effects the overall health of my hair, but I do enjoy the prominent lifting texture these products give to my hair. This Caviar Shampoo and Contioner is one of the best volumizing hair products I have tried so hard in my hair washing experience. 

Have you tried this fancy Caviar Shampoo and Conditioner before? How do you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

CLICK, to read more reviews on HAIR PRODUCTS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review