The Perfect Face Sculpting Palette!

Guys, I found the perfect face sculpting palette! It gives the face a beautiful soft, chiseled look, where it leaves your face glowing and angled in all the right ways. This amazing palette I am speaking so highly of is actually from an extremely affordable brand, BH Cosmetics, and the palette is called the Rose Nude Sculpt & Glow Contour, Highlight, & Blush Palette.


It retails at $11.99, but because of promos (that a quite common, btw), I managed to get this palette for only $8.03 (33% off). This palette contains two highlight shades, a blush, a contour powder, a bronzing powder, and a versatile powder that can act as a highlight or blush, depending on your skintone.



What I love about this palette is the blend-ability. The powders are soft and pigmented, but blends out like a dream. My favorite way on wearing these powders is all of them layered in way that brings beautiful dimension and structure to the face. To further understand what I mean, I did a video demonstrating on how I used this product.


Every color, every powder, everything just melts so well together! I am a huge fan!
Have you tried this Rose Nude Palette before? What are you thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review