Milani "NEW 2015" Makeup

To be completely honest, Milani never caught my attention enough to want to go all out on a Milani shopping spree. Yes, I have bought an eyeliner or a lipstick here and there, but nothing was so amazing that had me running to the Milani display every time I enter a drugstore. 



This year, 2015, Milani came out with an incredible array of new products, that might just change how I feel for this brand. First of all, everything is packaged to perfection. Everything looks sleek in its gold-plated packaging and the colors of the products themselves look equally amazing, but that was not the only thing that impressed me. There are quite a few gems in these new products that has me wanting more from Milani Cosmetics. 
What came out in 2015 (that I bought):



Milani Fierce Foil Eye Shine: $9.99 (available in 4 shades)

I bought the Florence quad, which is the molten gold, rose and bronze shades. 

This is one of the new products that I absolutely love. Even though it is a cream shadow, once it sets it doesn't budge and it is so shimmery! I love it! 





Milani Fierce Foil Eyeliner $6.99 (available in 2 shades - according to Milani's Website but I saw at least 4 on the display)
I bought it in the shade: Black Gold Foil

This is probably my least favorite out of the bunch. It's not a bad liner, it's just not as black as I want it to be and you can hardly see the gold foils in the liner. 

It also fades and smudges.



Milani Rose Powder Blush $7.99 (Available in 3 shades)

I love how these blushes look and I love the colors of these blushes. It gives your cheeks a nice punch of color. 

I wish it was not so powdery and I wish that it was easier to blend out.





Milani Color Statement + Moisture Matte Lipsticks ($5.99) (8 available shades)
I bought the shades: Matte Innocence (matte Pinky Nude) & Matte Blissful (matte Girly Blush Pink)

These matte lipsticks are not bad. They glide on your lips effortlessly. However, you will need a lipliner or lip balm underneath to keep your lips moisturized.






Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer $5.99 (37 Shades)

Okay, I want more of the glitter polishes within this line of nail polish. The amount of glitter within this particular polish is just amazing! Unfortunately, this polish does chips within a day or two, but I forgive it because it is just so darn pretty! I just have to touch it up everyday to keep the polish looking fresh, but it's easy to do so because the polish dries very fast, within a minute or two.

I am planning on buying Club Lights (clear with pink & fuchsia glitter) & Rainbow Prisms (clear with silver & holographic glitter).




Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow $4.49 (29 Shades)
What I bought: Bella Cappuccino (Light Red-Brown Satin Matte) & Bella Chiffon (Shimmering off White)

Okay so these are not new, but I had to put this in here because I just bought these two shades, and I am in love with these eyeshadows. I am seriously contemplating on buying every shade Milani has to offer which is dangerous to the wallet since there are a ton of shades available, but the quality of these shadows are amazing! The texture is buttery, and the pigmentation is on point!




If Milani continues to put out more great products like these ones, I may just have to start making room in my makeup collection for them. 

I am really excited to see what Milani has planned for 2015! 
Have you tried any of these products before? Do you like them?
Let me know in the comments below!

Happy Wandering! Alice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review