♡ Pretty & Easy Date Night Look ♡ feat. "NEW" Physicians Formula Makeup (Drugstore)

Hi, Everyone! I have a makeup tutorial for you today using only Drugstore Makeup.

To be honest, I just wanted an excuse to use my new Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips "Extreme Shimmer" Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Shadow & Liner Trio. (That was a mouthful.) These Gel Cream Shadows are very shimmery and very pretty, and with Valentine's Day right around the corner, these will be perfect to help create a dreamy date night look that will definitely put a sparkle in your eyes (literally).


I love how soft the look came out. It doesn't look like you are trying too hard to impress, but your eyes are still captivating at the same time. 

If interested, feel free to watch step-by-step instructions on how I created this look:

Here is all the products I used to create this look:




Hope you enjoy this look!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review