[Carol's Daughter] Black Vanilla Shampoo & Conditioner Review

I received this amazing "Black Vanilla" Shampoo and Conditioner as a sample, and immediately fell in love with its rich, vanilla scent, and how sleek and smooth my hair was after the wash. The best part? Carol's Daughter products can be found at my local CVS! So easy access!


This brand do cost more than you average drugstore haircare brands at $12.79 for the shampoo and $13.79 for the conditioner, but after using these for the past month, they are worth the high price.

RELATED POST: My Hair Cleanse/Deep Conditioning Routine (Dec. 2016)

Let's talk about the delicious scent. To my sense of smell, all I can distinguish from the shampoo's scent is the delicious warm, sugary vanilla. However, the notes are a combination of sweet clover, aloe leaf juice and shea. Who knew...

So what does it do for my hair? In the recent months, my hair has become dry and tangly...mostly because I was in dire need of a haircut, but this duo really helped me with rehydrating my hair. My hair always feel soft and smooth when it dries after I use these products. This set has no sulfates, no parabens, no petroleum, and no artificial colors. So they are gentle on the hair, even color treated hair.

I can not wait to test out more from this line!
Happy Wandering, Alice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review