[Elf Cosmetics] e.l.f Blushes ($3.00)

These e.l.f Blushes are part of the OGs of e.l.f Cosmetics. Back then, they used to be the e.l.f Studio Blushes, until e.l.f decided to not have segmented lines, but a whole e.l.f makeup line. So they combined their essential line, studio line, and a few products from their mineral line into one. However, they had recently come out with their Beautifully Bare line, Aqua Beauty, and Beautifully Precise Collection as well.


Anyways back to these blushes. Even though they have been around for ages, I still have not reviewed these blushes on my blog! The horror! Well, better late than never right?


These blushes are still $3.00 a piece. There used to be a lot more colors available, but at the moment there are eight colors, one that is on sale, and I believe will be discontinued soon, making only seven colors available in the near future, unless e.l.f decides to come out with more colors.


I have six of these blushes in my collection. Three however are discontinued colors, but the other three are still available, and two I may add are cult favorites among e.l.f lovers. So here are the swatches! (The colors with a * on it, are the colors that are still being sold.)


The quality of these blushes are a hit or miss. Some are chalky and applies really horrible, and then there are those that are wonderful and provides a beautiful airbrushed look on the skin. The colors that I had these great experiences with are Mello Mauve (a cult favorite) and Pink Passion (a discontinued color).

I noticed that e.l.f creates great satin blushes, and a few of their mattes are decent. So if you are interested in making a purchase, I would say the satins are your best bets on getting a high quality, pigmented blush. I would advise to keep away from the glitters and shimmers. I had the worst luck with those.

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review