[Tarte] Maracuja Oil

Maracuja Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, and smoother skin; it helps promote active skin recovery and rejuvenation while delivering maximum hydration...and I am a huge fan, especially when the season has turned cold and dry. The scent is not very enduring, but I like this oil (can I say it?) better than Argan Oil.



I am sure that you can buy Maracuja Oil for a more affordable price elsewhere, but Tarte Cosmetics did introduce me to this oil, so I have a certain connection with this oil with this company. Also, a little bit goes a long way. So this 0.5 oz bottle will last me a good 5-6 weeks, if I use it everyday, which I do not. The bottle is also very prettttyyyyyy.


I only use this at night after a shower. I would first take two drops, and apply it to my neck and shoulders. Then, I would mix a drop with my night moisturizer. This little drop really helped save my skin from a scaly and dry nightmare. After a week of using it, I noticed that my skin looked a bit brighter, and it had this wonderful glow about it. 

I am a bit obsessed with this oil at the moment. However, I do know that I can only get away with using this in the winter. It would be too moisturizing for me once the warmer days come back. But I will enjoy it while I can. 

Do you use an oil for your skin? What kind is it and why do you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review