My Hair Cleanse/Deep Conditioning Routine (Dec. 2016)

Hi everyone! I thought it was about time I did an updated "My Hair Cleanse/Deep Conditioning Routine", especially since I have changed the products that I have been using. Here they are!


They are both a few dollars cheaper than what I have been using before, and they work just as good at cleansing and deep conditioning my hair! 

The Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo is not formulated to be an actual cleansing shampoo. It is formulated for those that have fine hair, and want a shampoo that will not weigh down their hair, but give them volume. So if this shampoo is suppose to be lightweight and uplift the roots for fine hair, imagine what it will do for someone that has thick hair like myself. This shampoo is extra light for my hair. In fact, my hair feels like how it would feel after I use a true clarifying shampoo, extremely clean! I used this shampoo in-between three or four washes. (This retails around $5.00 a bottle.)

RELATED POST: L'oreal Advanced Haircare "Total Repair 5" Damage Erasing Balm 

The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner line has expanded over the years! It used to only have the "Moist" (what I bought), but now there are four other versions that I am excited to try! This deep conditioner is quick to use and gives my hair the right amount of moisture. I love the way it comes out of the tube too! There is no need to twist off the cap. There is a little hole at the bottom where product comes out only if you squeeze the container. I also never had a problem with it leaking. (This retails around $4.00 a bottle)

What is your Hair Cleanse/Deep Conditioning Routine? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review