Covergirl Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Lip Balms

Arn't these lip balms beautiful? A lot of times taking the perfect picture of products I want to review is impossible! Then, there is that rare occasion where the product photographs like a dream, and I had that rare occasion with these Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Lip Balms from Covergirl, and guess what?! I love using them too, hence why I bought six of the ten shades that are available in this line.

These lip balms are infused with grapeseed oil, avocado butter and Vitamins C & E, which is why they feel slick and a bit oily when you apply them on. They are also highly moisturizing and provide the lips with a sheer wash of color. I love how easy they are to apply, they smell wonderful, and they are pretty to look at.

RELATED POST: Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes...Are they a dupes for the Urban Decay Naked Palettes?

They are a bit much for a simple colored lip balm at $7.99 a pop, but they are always on sale at drugstores where when it's done right, you can get them for half the price.

The only negative thing I have to say about them is the wear time. The hydrating balm last maybe two or three hours before I need to reapply. I don't care about how long the color lasts because when I put on a lip balm, I'm looking for moisture not color on my lips. I have lip balms that can last as long as 6 hours, so these Covergirl lip balms do not last long, but since they are so easy to reapply, I really don't mind.

Here are the swatches of the six shades I have. You will see some have more color payoff than others.

Have you tried these Oh Sugar! Lip Balm yet? What is your favorite shade? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review