[Ole Henriksen] Rub n' Buff Salt Scrub

A spa strength, body exfoliator compacted in a small tub for your home. I had never been to a real, formal spa before, so I can't really let you know if I was able to get that smooth, relaxing skin exfoliating treatment at home. I can say, that this Rub n' Buff Salt Scrub smells wonderfully fresh  and the delightful scent is able to fill up the room with lavender and lemongrass smells.

This tub is actually sold in a 22oz tub for $38.00, but I got this 5oz sample from an Ole Henriksen set I got at Christmas. 

Here are the three main ingredients that are responsible in giving the skin that ultra softness and smoothness, and scent.

Lavender Essential Oil: Soothes, Repairs, and Renews the skin.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: Detoxifies and releases muscular tension the skin.
Sea Salts: Exfoliates, re-mineralizes and deeply cleanses the skin.

So, how soft does this scrub make my skin?

For one thing, I had to use it a lot more than I thought in order to feel the sea salt. I feel that there is a lot more cream and oil than salt in the scrub, and with the combination of damp skin the product just melts immediately that I have no time to do much scrubbing. However, if I use the right amount, my skin does feel significantly smoother. However, with the amount of product you need in order to get that smoothness, I don't find this scrub to be a good deal for the price. 


I think I will use this solely for my hands. I use my hands a lot for DIY projects, doing dishes, and I wash them constantly throughout the day since I work with kids, my hands do get dry and rough. I find this scrub to really soften up my  course hands, and my hand cream really sinks into my skin with all the dry and dead skin gone! So I will designate this Rub n Buff for my hands only.

Have you tried out this body scrub yet? Or is there a body scrub that you swear by? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review