[Urban Decay] Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer Review

It is about time I review the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer! I have been using this concealer non-stop for over a year now, and I haven't reviewed it! What happened?!


Anyways, this concealer is amazing. It retails at $28.00, has 11 shades within its line, and the shade that I have is in the Med-Light Neutral. It fits perfectly with my skin tone, and it completely erases any veins, discoloration or redness on my face. I am contemplating on whether or not to purchase the Light Neutral shade to use as an underage brightening concealer. I'm still not the fence about that.

If you haven't read my review on the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup, then you don't have to because this concealer is near identical to the foundation. The only difference is the concealer has slightly more coverage and slightly thicker than the foundation. What I am trying to say is that if you buy this concealer, you don't need to buy the foundation. However, both products are amazing.

The Complete Coverage Concealer also contains these following ingredients that can also be found in the Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup:

Matrixes 3000, anti-wrinkle peptides to improve skin's youthful appearance and elasticity.
Japanese Green Tea, revitalizes and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Litchiderm, derived from lychee fruit, helps protect against dehydration, resulting in a brighter and radiant complexion.
Sodium Hyaluronate, helps skin attract and retain moisture.

I love how flawless my skin looks when I use this concealer. The best part? It looks and feels like you don't have anything on. When they say it feels like a second skin, Urban Decay was telling the truth. I see the evidence right there on my face. The product does not sink into any fine lines. It just produces the perfect smooth layer that blends wonderfully into the skin. 
This is my go-to concealer. I wear it when I don't want to use foundation and in need to look natural but still look like I tried really hard with my makeup that day. This concealer also wears very well. It does not crease or fade or look cakey after a long day of wear. I am truly a fan of this concealer. 

What are your thoughts on this Naked Skin Concealer? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review