[Lancome] Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Night Moisturizer

This is moisture in a bottle, my friends. Whenever my skin develops dry patches due to the weather change, hormones, or just plain neglect on my part, I would latter my face with this amazing gel to oil moisturizer, go to bed and wake up in the morning with luscious skin. If my skin was really bad, all I need is two nights of this moisturizer, and my skin is back to normal. I really love this Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Night Moisturizer from Lancome...but why does it have to be so pricey!


I could not believe Lancome is generous enough to give this as a sample! The full size of 1.7 fl oz retails at $89.00, and what I received as a FREE sample was 0.5 fl oz! Doing the math, this 0.5 fl oz jar has a value of $26.00! But I know why they do it...it's because they know you will fall in love with it and want to purchase the full size once you run out...AND they got me.

According to Lancome, this is a "gel-to-oil beauty sleep perfecting night moisturizer that visibly nourishes the skin, refines the texture and look of pores to give the skin a more smoother and softer look".


Gee, I love this stuff! I use it about twice a month...more if my skin needs it, and a little goes a long way since it is an oil. I used my 0.5 fl oz sample about 8-10 times now, and I am only halfway through with it! Even though the product turns into an oil once the gel warms on your skin, the product still feels smooth and silky. It is not heavy or overly shiny. Overall, it is very comfortable to wear, and it immediately soothes your dry skin.

I hope Lancome will sell this in a smaller size because I don't think I am willing to shell out $89.00 + tax, all at once, especially when there are so many other sleep masks to try out in the market. At least I know this one works great with my skin. So if my skin really turns into a desert one day, I know where to turn.

What sleep mask do you like? Any recommendations?
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review